Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

My Emerald Obsession....

Posted by: Beautybevies

So I am back with my emerald obsession.... sorry was travelling so couldn't write. But here I am back with that emerald season to share some exciting stuff..

So while my travel I experimented with Emerald eyes, Emerald dress, Emerald accessories...  Ohhh just can't tell how I love this colour.. So lets start with Emerald eyes.. Let me tell you, if Red lips are sexy emerald eye makeup is just sexiererrrr


Get this look:


  • Apply a light cream or eye shadow for a natural base
  • Use emerald liner neatly around the eye area.
  • Smudge the inner creases to soften the liner
  • Use minute feel of golden glitter to shimmer those emerald eyes!
Here you go and shimmer those sexy Emerald eyes!!!! Let me know how many winks you get!!!! ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment